Two Queens Women Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Two Queens residents are recovering after falling victim to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire officials say the women were found unconscious in their home located at 104-26 114th Street in Richmond Hill early Monday morning.
They are now being treated at Jamaica Hospital.
The fire department says a faulty water heater is to blame for the high levels of carbon monoxide found inside.
Officials say the home had no working carbon monoxide detectors, which the FDNY cautions is essential because the potentially deadly gas has no taste or smell.